IDEA Hall of Fame Nominees
NOMINATIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2018 ARE CLOSED
The following industry leaders were nominated by their peers for induction into the IDEA Hall of Fame.
To learn more about them, please click the name of the nominee.
Please note: Information contained in the bios include items provided by both the nominators and the nominees.
The Class of 2018 will be announced June 1
IDEA Hall of Fame Nomination Process
- Nominations may be submitted by any IDEA member in good standing, whether Active and Allied Corporate Partner.
- Nominations must be submitted online using the official Hall of Fame nomination form.
- Nomination form will include certain criteria, biographical info and a narrative explaining why the nominated party should be considered.
- Nominations must be received four (4) months prior to the upcoming Annual IDEA Conference.
- Once a person is nominated, they will be added to the ballot for the coming election.
- If that person is not elected, their name will be carried over to the next ballot.
- This will continue for three (3) years.
- After being carried over for three (3) years, the nominee will be dropped from the ballot. They must be renominated to appear on the ballot again (they are not disqualified from induction).