Once a year, IDEA holds an industry-wide conference that deals with topics of relevance to its members. The annual conference is divided into general sessions, seminars, workshops, user groups and event-specific breakout sessions, enabling IDEA to respond to the specific needs of individual interest groups.Guest speakers are also invited to address the conference on their areas of expertise.
Through its various sessions, excursions and Allied Member Showcase, IDEA’s annual conference provides an ideal vehicle for networking with those in the industry.
The 2018 IDEA Conference will be held in Indianapolis. Mark you calendar now and make plans to attend
- Who: Professionals in the Event Presentation Industry
- What: 36th Annual IDEA Conference
- When: Sunday, July 15th - Wednesday, July 18th
- Where: The Westin Indianapolis
- Why: The premier gathering of event presentation professionals for over 35 years.
The 37th Annual IDEA Conference is scheduled for July, 2019 in San Diego.
The 38th Annual IDEA Conference is scheduled for July, 2020 in Nashville.