Once a year, IDEA holds an industry-wide conference that deals with topics of relevance to its members. The annual conference is divided into general sessions, seminars, workshops, user groups and event-specific breakout sessions, enabling IDEA to respond to the specific needs of individual interest groups.Guest speakers are also invited to address the conference on their areas of expertise.
Through its various sessions, excursions and Allied Member Showcase, IDEA’s annual conference provides an ideal vehicle for networking with those in the industry.
The 2017 IDEA Conference will be held in Philadelphia. Mark you calendar now and make plans to attend
- Who: Professionals in the Event Presentation Industry
- What: 35th Annual IDEA Conference
- When: Sunday, July 9th - Wednesday, July 12th
- Where: Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Why: The premier gathering of event presentation professionals for over 35 years.
The 36th Annual IDEA Conference is scheduled for July 7 - 11, 2018 in Indianapolis.
The 37th Annual IDEA Conference is scheduled for July, 2019 in San Diego.