IDEA Hall of Fame Nominees
NOMINATIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2019 ARE CLOSED
The Class of 2019 will be announced April 20
The following industry leaders were nominated by their peers for induction into the IDEA Hall of Fame.
To learn more about them, please click the name of the nominee.
|Shintaro "Sam" Asano||Diane Ferranti||Cameron Hughes||Andrew Isaacson||Russ Jenisch|
|Paul Kalil||Dr. Al Kurtenbach||Brian Scott||Pete Soto||Chris Sullivan|
IDEA Hall of Fame Nomination Process
- Nominations may be submitted by any IDEA member in good standing, whether Active and Allied Corporate Partner.
- Nominations must be submitted online using the official Hall of Fame nomination form.
- Nomination form will include certain criteria, biographical info and a narrative explaining why the nominated party should be considered.
- Nominations must be received four (4) months prior to the upcoming Annual IDEA Conference.
- Once a person is nominated, they will be added to the ballot for the coming election.
- If that person is not elected, their name will be carried over to the next ballot.
- This will continue for three (3) years.
- After being carried over for three (3) years, the nominee will be dropped from the ballot. They must be renominated to appear on the ballot again (they are not disqualified from induction).